Master Thesis Project
Develop a GUI for the authentication of Cholesteric Spherical Reflectors tags
An interdisciplinary project for developing a graphical user interface(GUI) for the authentication of images acquired from cholesteric spherical reflectors (CSRs) tags.
Counterfeiting of products is a problem that spreads across several industries, including pharmaceuticals, textiles, luxury goods, and many others. Some technologies and solutions have been developed to mitigate the number of counterfeited products. However, forgers always find a way to fake products and sell them as originals.
Prof. Gabriele Lenzini
- User Flow Diagram Design:
- Design wireflows, which combine wireframe shapes with standard flowchart shapes so the user and developer can visualize what the app should look like and how users should navigate through it.
- GUI Design:
- Kivy – Open source Python library for rapid development of cross-platform applications
- I have designed the entire UI using kivy and kivymd library
- FastAPI based API development:
- FastAPI Framework: FastAPI is a modern, fast (high-performance) web framework for building APIs with Python 3.6+ based on standard Python-type hints. I have developed all the APIs used to connect the client side with backend and database
- Back-End Develop:
- Account management, authentication, database design, service implementation based on requirements, and Request processing. Image processing.